2011-06-17

Computer engineer or serial killer? Do you know how to make the difference?

   As I was surfing on the Internet I came across an interesting flash "game". I had to pick if a person shown in a picture was a serial killer or a computer engineer. Sadly, I couldn't know the difference and I gave the engineer "diploma" to more criminals than true engineers. (Hint: there is one person who is both an engineer and a killer, that one I got right)

   I recognised only 3/10 people, so I should watch out for computer science engineers. I might not know what their hobby really is.

   You can take the test HERE!
   Please post your score in the comment section! Let's see if you can make the difference.


Rate this post! (5 - awesome post!, 1 - boring as hell)
5 4 3 2

  

2 comments:

  1. 7/10. I think I'm safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are safer than me =D Thank you for reading the blog =)

    ReplyDelete