2011-06-17

Time out = funny engineering

   Judging by the last time I posted on this blog, I really did need a time out. I'm in the middle of my exam session right now and I barely had time to do anything else. But trying to relax myself, on the Internet of course, I found a few amusing things that I want to share with the world. Here they are! (and of course, they're about what we do, ENGINEERING!)



   And of course you all know the debate around the half empty / half full glass. Well, this is the only correct answer the way that an engineer will explain it.
    I hope you enjoyed them, and if you did please leave a comment and be back soon!


Rate this post! (5 - awesome post!, 1 - boring as hell)
5 4 3 2

  

1 comment:

  1. The way technology is actually improving right now is one of the main causes of the particular growing need for engineers. As we all know, the growth of technology worldwide has become faster and very much greater. Keeping this in mind, you will understand that there are more and more industries that are looking for the exceptional knowledge of engineers. As the interest in engineers heightens, so does the profitability of this job. Read More for more details.

    ReplyDelete